COVID-19 Latest Update & policies
Bella Casa Noosa is open for business as usual.. we are staying abreast of COVID-19 and here is our latest update:
On 11 March 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the outbreak of coronavirus, known as COVID-19, to be a global pandemic. We are closely monitoring the Australian Government Health Advisory and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following the applicable guidelines.
The wellbeing of our guests, staff and associates is of the highest priority.
In response to changing conditions we are committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times.
For reservations made on or before 15 March 2020
For existing reservations please contact our reservations department directly at [email protected] or via phone on 07 5473 5644 to understand your options for cancellation or amendment of your booking.
For bookings made via online travel sites ie Booking.com or Expedia please contact them directly.
Reservations made after 15 March 2020
For all reservations made after 15 March 2020 our standard cancellation policy will apply. Please remember to carefully review our cancellation policy at the time of booking. Outside of this policy, in the event you are unable to travel into QLD and to Noosa due to a COVID related border closure, any monies paid towards your reservation will be held in credit for a maximum of 12 months from your original travel date. If you are unable to travel please advise staff via email [email protected]
Reservations made after 01 July 2021
Our standard cancellation policy applies for all reservations. Please remember to carefully review the terms and conditions of your booking. The COVID policy below stipulates the following flexibilities should a government directive* prevent you from arriving at Bella Casa Noosa.
If a Government directive* is announced:
7 Days or more prior to your arrival
- If your booking is outside of 30 days you can cancel as per the standard cancellation policy applicable to your reservation.
- If your stay is within 30 days, we will place your booking on hold and any monies paid towards your reservation will be held in credit for 12 months.
- If a directive is in place with no set reopening dates you must advise your intention to travel or not travel a minimum of 7 days prior to your arrival. If you decide to keep your booking in place while a current government directive is in place and the borders do not re open in time for your reservation the normal cancellation policy would be applicable
7 Days or less prior to your arrival
- Any monies paid towards your reservation will be held in credit for a maximum of 12 months from your original travel date
If you are unable to travel all correspondence must be advised to staff via email [email protected]
*A Government directive is classed as a border closure, or travel lockdown.
All policies are to the discretion of management, evidence may be required and COVID policy terms and conditions can be updated at any time.
Policy as of 31 January 2023
As of 31 January 2023, no COVID credits will be issued in the event you or your travelling party have COVID-19. Standard cancellation policy applies.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. On a daily basis, our resort is working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our resorts’ health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. To assist us we request the following:
- Only one family member during the checkin process.
- Guests are to follow directional signage around the property and adhere to number capacities in common areas.
Staff Health, Safety and Knowledge:
Our staffs knowledge of their own health and safety is essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. We have hand sanitiser available at reception as well as other areas in our workplace.
- Ongoing Training: We have updated our room and public area cleaning and hygiene protocols around COVID-19 and provided these to all staff. All staff have completed the Australian Government Department of Health Infection Control Training- COVID 19.
- Ongoing Updates: Our management team are staying abreast of all available alerts and information related to COVID-19 and providing regular updates to our staff and implementing any relevant changes as required.
Cleaning Products and Protocols:
Our resort uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: We have implemented cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items. All rooms are cleaned, inspected and sealed for your protection.
- Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, stair railings, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where our staff work we have increased the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like entrances, storage rooms and offices.
Contactless checkin options:
We are delighted to offer contactless checkin and checkout. Please contact us directly to organise.
Q. If I am vaccinated, can I stay at Bella Casa Noosa for accommodation purposes?
A. Yes, unvaccinated people can stay in hotels for accommodation purposes, for work or leisure.
For the most updated information, please refer to the Australian Government Health advisory website or your local health authority.